Tuesday, June 6, 2006

RESTO LIST 2006

A lot of people ask me about which restaurant they should go to for their dates, birthdays or any other random occasion. People who know me well know that I love to eat, as well as eat out, so I’ve decided to make a rough list to a few of my favorite restaurants. Hopefully, it will inspire others to love food as works of art, or help settle debates that go on to forever on what resto to go to. If I have time, I’ll try to write about each and every one of them (Don’t depend too much on it, though, considering I rarely have time to blog). Happy eating!

NEAR (relative to Corinthians)
CAFÉ YSABEL
OMAKASE
BLUE BACON AND GREEN EGGS
UNO
KATRE
CAFÉ JUANITA
CYMA
SUMOSAM
BODHI
P 45 (PARALLEL 45)

TOMAS MORATO
UNO
KATRE
A TASTE OF LA
FLEUR DE LYS (dessert)

MAKATI
GAUDI
PASHA
CANTINETTA
SEGUNDO PISO
JE SUIS
CARPACCIO
BIANCA’S
AMOROMA
LAVIGNE
QUEENS
PEOPLE”S PALACE
OLD SWISS INN
L’OPERA
CAFÉ MAESTRO
LAUDICO’S
KIKAFUJI
TIANANMEN
ZIGGURAT
RICCO RENZO
LUMIERE
M CAFÉ
AMICI DI DON BOSCO
SERYNA

FORT
JE SUIS GOURMAND

MALATE
BLUE FROG
LOLO DAD”S
SALA

*disclaimer: I can’t guarantee the opening hours of these restaurants. Most are closed on Sundays, which is a loss for those Sunday family lunches, so be sure to call ahead of time. And also, reserve when needed.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails